Searcy School District is excited about the upcoming football season, and we are especially proud that our students of all ages enjoy cheering on the Searcy Lions and Searcy Cubs. In an effort to ensure the safety of all in attendance, we want our students and their parents to be aware of the following behavior guidelines at Lion Stadium:
- All students pre-K-6th grade must be accompanied by an adult.
- Students should sit in the bleachers during the game and not go onto the field, nor stand under the bleachers, or along the handrails in front of the bleachers.
- After visiting the concession stand, students should return to their seat or designated area.
- No running or horseplay will be allowed.
- Students may not bring any rolling devices (skateboards, hover-boards, scooters, etc.).
- Throwing of objects of any kind will not be tolerated (candy, food, bottles, etc.).
- Anyone who leaves Lion Stadium and returns will be required to pay for re-entry.
- No person is allowed on the sideline or field without an authorized pass distributed by Coach Kelley.
- Students must be picked up by a parent or leave promptly following the game.
**Note—If a student is removed from the game for any disciplinary reason, the student may be banned from future games. Ticket money will not be refunded if a student is removed from the game.
Good sportsmanship behavior includes:
- Being respectful during pregame ceremonies.
- Representing Searcy Public Schools in a positive manner.
- Being respectful of referees, coaches, players, and the other team.
- Cheering for the Searcy Lions.
Tickets may be purchased at the following prices—
SHS Lions (Grades 10-12)-Adults ($5.00), Students ($4.00)
Cubs (Grades 7-9) All tickets are $4.00
Thank you for your cooperation in helping to keep students supervised and safe. We anticipate an exciting season of football and look forward to welcoming our fans to Lion Stadium. Go Lions!
Searcy School District